1856 Danforth Ave, Toronto, ON
Greetings New Moms,
Thank you for checking us out and welcome to our Mommy Oaks & Baby Acorns group. We meet weekly on Monday from 1 – 2 PM (except for holidays) at our Danforth location which is located at 1856 Danforth Avenue.
These meetups are completely FREE but your spot must be reserved in advance which can be done via the below link. Please only reserve a spot if you plan on joining us, and let us know if you need to cancel so that we can contact our waitlist.
This group is available to all new moms (including 2nd-time moms and 3rd of course:) who have babies between 0-months up to 12-months of age.
Most weeks we casually meet and chat, but 1-2 times per month we have a workshop host come in and talk about anything from “Babies first food, to safe skincare products for your child”, these special events are listed below and must also be pre-booked in order to attend.
- Please bring a stroller lock and lock up your stroller outside using the stroller chain (we have a few locks to borrow if you forget yours, but probably won’t have enough for everyone)
- No outdoor shoes (socks is preferred)
- No outside food & drinks, this includes coffee (we are a business and have our own cafe, please use it:) *Baby food/milk is fine of course.
- Anyone who wishes to bring an older sibling (toddler etc.) is welcome too, but note that the usual admission fee applies which is $7+hst and can be purchased upon arrival.
- We will be meeting in the main play area
- This is a completely FREE meetup for moms with 0-12-month-olds, buying a coffee from the cafe to support the business hosting these meetups is certainly appreciated!