3217 Dundas St. W., Toronto, ON
Greetings New Moms,
Thank you for checking us out.
At our Junction location, we are so excited to be offering a weekly Mommy group in our space hosted by “Postpartum Support Toronto”. The group meets most Mondays at 1 PM. All the details and how to sign up can be found on their website, so please take a look by clicking on the below link:
These meetups are completely FREE but your spot must be reserved in advance via the link.
- Please bring a stroller lock and lock up your stroller outside using the stroller chain (we have a few locks to borrow if you forget yours, but probably won’t have enough for everyone)
- No outdoor shoes (socks is preferred)
- No outside food & drinks, this includes coffee (we are a business and have our own cafe, please use it:) *Baby food/milk is fine of course.
- Anyone who wishes to bring an older sibling (toddler etc.) is welcome too, but note that the usual admission fee applies which is $7+hst and can be purchased upon arrival.
- Meetings take place in the “dance studio”.
- This is a completely FREE meetup for moms with 0-12-month-olds, buying a coffee from the cafe to support the business hosting these meetups is certainly appreciated!